Touches of Texture & Rose Trellis DiesI hope you like this beautiful and touching sympathy card.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Blueberry Bushel scored at 4 1/4.
- The Blueberry Bushel DSP layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White layer is 4 x 3 1/2 and stamped with images from Touches of Texture with Calypso Coral, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight inks, then sponged with some Blueberry Bushel ink and a stamping sponge.
- The Vellum cardstock is 4 x 3 1/2.
- The two dies are cut from the Rose Trellis Thinlits with Whisper White cardstock.
- The words from Well Said are stamped with Blueberry Bushel ink, and the die cut is sponged with the same ink.
- The ribbon is some Calypso Coral Satin Ribbon from P. 25 of the Occasions Mini.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
To you O Lord, I lift my soul. Psalm 25:1
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,