html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Eastern Beauty & 
Glossy Cardstock
I wanted to share with you one of the many ways to use Glossy White Cardstock, which will be retiring from the Stampin' Up! catalog on June 3, 2019.  
About 1/2 of the products I used to make this card are retiring, and it is not to late to make them yours. Simply click  Right Here to shop.
(As you are looking at the recipe, you will notice an asterisk beside each of the products that are retiring on June 3, 2019). 
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of *Berry Burst scored at 4 1/4.
  • The *Lemon Lime Twist layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The *Glossy cardstock layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is dry embossed with a Swirls & Curls embossing folder.  (Returning in the 2019-20 catalog).  Then, sponged with *Berry Burst, *Lemon Lime Twist and *Tranquil Tide inks.
  • The circles are made with a *Big Shot, the Layering Circle Dies and *Lemon Lime Twist, *Berry Burst, *Tranquil Tide and Whisper White cardstock.
  • The words from *Eastern Beauty are stamped in *Berry Burst ink on Whisper White.
  • The Berry Burst Metallic Edge ribbon is wrapped around the top two layers.
  • All Done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?"   John 11:40

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment