html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Lovely as a Tree & Climbing Roses
This is one of the two technique cards I am offering to my wonderful and supportive Hostess Club ladies when we meet on May 23, 2019.  
It is a technique I found on YouTube from Jackie Bolhuis.  You can see her video Here.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Fresh Fig (retiring in-color), scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Pear Pizzazz layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The next Fresh Fig layer is 4 3/4 x 3 1/2.  One of the stamps from the Lovely as a Tree set (retiring June 3, 2019) is heat embossed with Versa Mark and White Embossing Powder.
  • The Whisper White started out to be 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. The trees from the Lovely as a Tree set and the words from the Climbing Roses set (also retiring June 3, 2019) are stamped with Fresh Fig ink (retiring).
  • The Linen Thread is wrapped around the three layers before adhering to the base.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.

I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Oh, that my actions would consistently reflect your principles!  Psalm 119:5

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment