html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Rooted in Nature
Rooted in Nature is a beautiful stamp set and has framelits dies to coordinate, (which I didn't need for this card).
The stamp set and framelits are carrying over to the 2019-20 catalog from Stampin' Up!, though, not as a bundle.  So, if you think you are going to purchase this set sometime in the future, and want to save 10%, now would be a great time to make your purchase.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Early Espresso scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Crumb Cake layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The next Crumb Cake layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is stamped with the Tree Rings background stamp (retiring) and Crumb Cake ink.
  • The 5 x 2 piece of Old Olive is stamped with Old Olive ink, and the flag is punched with the Banner Triple Punch.
  • The 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 piece of Early Espresso is the base under the 3 x 3 piece of Very Vanilla.  The tree is stamped on the Very Vanilla with Early Espresso Ink (stamped off one time).  
  • The words are stamped in Early Espresso ink.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.  
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.  

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.  Proverbs 15:1

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment