To a Wild Rose &
Good Morning Magnolia
To a Wild Rose is a new set in the 2019-20 catalog by Stampin' Up! So many possibilities, so little time, what's a girl to do? I know what I'll do, make this beautiful card!!!
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Seaside Spray scored at 4 1/4.
- The Terracotta Tile layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Pretty Peacock layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The Whisper White layer on which my roses are stamped with Pretty Peacock and Seaside Spray ink is 4 3/4 x 3 1/2. The leaves are stamped with Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz ink.
- The layer of Vellum Cardstock is 4 3/4 x 3 1/2. I used glue dots to secure the vellum to my white layer.
- The ribbon is the Terracotta Tile Scalloped Linen.
- The ovals are Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray, Terracotta Tile & Whisper White.
- The words are stamped with Pretty Peacock ink from the Good Morning Magnolia set.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Don't every forget kindness and truth. Wear them like a necklace. Write them on your heart as if on a tablet. Proverbs 3:3
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,