html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Floral Essence, 
Enjoy Life
Garden Lane DSP
For this thank you card I cut some Garden Lane Designer Series Paper (DSP) into 1/2" strips.  Then I glued them on a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock.  After all the paper was adhered to the cardstock, I trimmed it, then got to designing. 
Recipe:
  • The Soft Sea Foam base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Garden Green layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and has strips of Garden Lane DSP adhered in a random pattern, enough to cover the entire layer.
  • The Stitched Nested Framelits Dies are used to cut out the Garden Green, the So Saffron, and the Whisper White layers.
  • The words from Enjoy Life are stamped with Garden Green ink.
  • The flower from Floral Essence is stamped three times with Garden Green ink on Whisper White cardstock, and punched out with the new Perennial Flower Punch, glued together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, and popped up with Mini-Dimensionals. 
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you. I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Truth penetrates our whole body.  Proverbs 4:22

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment