html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

For the Love of Felt Project Kit & For the Love of Felt Cling Stamp Set

Well, the new Stampin' Up! Catalog is live and you can place an order anytime and from anywhere, even in your pajamas.  Just let your fingers do the walking.  Just sayin'. 
SU has some pretty amazing card kits in the new catalog, and the For the Love of Felt is one of my new favorites.  
The fun felt flowers and layers add texture and dimension to the cards you can make using this kit.  It makes 12 beautiful size A-2 cards and includes:
  • 12 card bases: 4 each of 3 designs
  • 12 printed envelopes
  • Embellishments  
You can place an order for one of these kits right Here, or click on the item below. the get together with friends for an afternoon of fun and fellowship .
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.  

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and my next set of classes is June 4th and June 8th.  If you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website Here.

"If God is for us, who can be against us?"  Romans 8:31

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda





No comments:

Post a Comment