html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Tropical Chic and Floating Frame Technique for my Hostess Club Project
I like to offer my very supportive Hostess Club ladies fun techniques at our meetings every month. So when I saw round Bruno Bertucci's YouTube video, I just knew my ladies would have fun.  You can see Bruno's video Here.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mint Macaron scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The leaves from Tropical Chic are stamped with Granny Apple Green, Mint Macaron, and Shaded Spruce.  The flowers are stamped with Melon Mambo and Calypso Coral.  All are cut out with the Tropical Dies. 
  • The words from Daisy Delight are stamped with Shaded Spruce ink. 
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

You are my God, and I will praise you; you are my God, and I will exalt you.  Psalm 118:28 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment