html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

For the Love of Felt Project Kit Class

I am so excited, and I'll tell you why.  I'm going to have a get together on Saturday, July 27, 2019, from 9:30 a.m. to about 1:00 p.m. with anyone who would like to come and complete their For the Love of Felt Project Kit.  All for free.  That's right, absolutely free.

What's the catch?  Nada, nothing.  No need to purchase the coordinating stamp set or inks either. I will have them available for your use, as well as scissors and bone folders.  How about that!!

You will want to bring your adhesives, glue dots, dimensionals, stuff like that.  Also, a snack or lunch, because, after all, crafting does make one hungry, right?

If you need a kit, I will be more than happy to order it for you.  (See below for the link to place your order or just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. 
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you. 

This get-together will be held in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here

God's Word is healing!  It brings peace to our minds and hearts.  Psalm 107:20

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment