html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Bloom & Grow and Floral Essence
Playing around with some of my favorite Stampin' Up! products.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Blackberry Bliss, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Petal Pink layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The next Blackberry Bliss layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer is 4 3/8 x 2 7/8.
  • The scallops are made with one of the Delicate Lace Edgelits Dies and Champagne Foil. 
  • The little strip of Champagne Foil under the top of the DSP is 4 3/8 x 1/2.
  • The 3 1/4 x 1 3/8 Petal Pink layer is the base for the 3 1/8 x 1 1/4 layer of Whisper White.  I stamped my words (from Bloom & Grow) with Blackberry Bliss ink.  I used the Banner Triple Punch to make the banner ends of these layers, (I added a little piece of Champagne Foil between the white & Petal Pink.)
  • Old Olive ink is used to stamp the leaves under the flower. 
  • The flower is stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink on Whisper White and I used my handy-dandy Stampin' Up! Paper Snips to trim the flower.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Call on me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come.  Jeramiah 33:3 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment