Bloom & Grow & Budding Blooms Dies
This is another CASE (Copy And Share Everything) from our Stampin' Success Quarterly Magazine. You too can get a copy of your own when you become a SU Demonstrator. I would love to have you on my Devoted Stamper team, and you can sign up Right Here.
- The Soft Suede base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4.
- The Mint Macaron layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and is stamped with Mint Macaron ink and a stamp from the Bloom & Grow set.
- The 5 x 2 1/2 layer of Garden Green is the base for the 4 3/4 x 2 1/4 piece of Garden Lane DSP.
- The Delightful Tag Topper punch and Garden Lane DSP is used to make the tag. Linen thread is used to make the bow.
- The flower is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Whisper White, cut out with the Budding Blooms Dies, and colored with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen.
- The Pretty Peacock Scalloped Linen Ribbon is 3 1/4 long.
- The 2 1/2 x 1 Petal Pink layer is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, and popped up with dimensionals.
- All done. Oh, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here
Forgive anyone who does you wrong, just as Christ has forgiven you. Colossians 3:13
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,