Daisy Lane & Tasteful Backgrounds Dies for my August 2019 Creative Therapy Classes
I am excited to share another of the eight cards I am offering for my August 6 & 10, 2019 classes. I truly must give all the credit for this lovely card to Sharon Burkert. You can see her card Here, on her blog, As the ink Dries, post of June 14, 2019.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Melon Mambo, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Highland Heather layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and a die from the Tasteful Backgrounds dies is used to cut out the design. This cutout design is backed with a 5 x 2 piece of Sparkle Glimmer Paper.
- I popped up the Whisper White piece with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- The flowers are made by stamping Melon Mambo ink on Whisper White and punching out the flowers with the Medium Daisy punch. I cut out two daisies per flower.
- The leaves are made with Pear Pizzazz cardstock and the Leaf Punch.
- The Whisper White circle is cut out with the 2 3/8" Stitched Shaped Dies.
- The word is stamped with Melon Mambo ink.
- The Sparkle Glimmer circles in the middle of the flowers are punched with a 1/2" circle punch.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If we are living in the light of God's presence, just as Christ is, then we have fellowship with one another. 1 John 1:7
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,