html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Little Lace Bundle & Perennial Flower Punch
The Little Lace stamp set is super cute, pretty, elegant, and need I say more?  It coordinates with the Stitched Lace dies, and can be used to make a card for most any occasion.  This one is a strong possibility for my September 10 & 14, 2019 classes.  (See below to get details about my classes.)
I did find it is really important to have one of the Take Your Pick Die Brush Tips and a foam pad to get those little pesky paper pieces popped out of the die.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Merry Merlot, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Rococo Rose layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and dry embossed with the Subtle embossing folder.
  • The Pressed Petals Specialty DSP is 5 x 2 1/2.
  • The Very Vanilla Stitched Lace piece is 5 x 2 1/4.
  • The flower is punched with the Perennial Flower Punch, and Merry Merlot & Rococo Rose cardstock.
  • The leaves are punched with the Leaf Punch and Mossy Meadow cardstock.
  • The words are stamped with Merry Merlot on a 3 1/4 x 1/2 piece of Very Vanilla, and the base for this piece is a 3 3/8 x 5/8 piece of Merry Merlot.  The flag is cut with my handy-dandy Paper Snips.
  • The center of the flower is a clear Faceted Gem.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, slow to anger and great in mercy.  Psalm 145:8 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment