html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Merry Christmas to All & Winter Woods 
This is the 2nd of the two Christmas Cards I am offering for my August 6 & 10, 2019 classes.  (See post of August 1, 2019 for the other Christmas card I am offering).
I saw this card on Pinterest, what else, right?  I traced it back to Lori Pinto's blog, and you can see her card Here.  I used Winter Woods, and I used my handy-dandy Stamparatus to make sure I lined up all the trees perfectly straight.  It is an awesome tool.  My trees lined up so perfect, amazing!!!
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Real Red, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Smoky Slate layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The trees are stamped multiple times with Smoky Slate ink.  Did I say the Stamparatus is awesome? 
  • The "little hill" is cut from a 5 x 1 1/2 piece of Whisper White and a die from the In the Woods dies.  
  • The tree is stamped with Gray Granite ink on a 3 1/2 x 2 3/4 piece of Whisper White and cut out with the tree die from the In the Woods dies.  The bling on the tree is Basic Rhinestone Jewels that I colored with a Sharpie.
  • The words are stamped with Real Red ink.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Oh, Lord, you are faithful to those who are faithful to you.  2 Samuel 22:26 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment