html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Cuckoo for You & Cuckoo Clock Framelits Dies
The Cuckoo For You stamp set comes with lots of accessory stamps and five word stamps, and there are so many ways to use this set.  Lots of fun, and easy too, especially because there are Cuckoo Clock Framelits Dies to cut out all the pieces.
You will find this set on page 29 of the 2019-20 Annual Catalog by Stampin' Up! and if you look on page 23 of the 2019 Holiday Mini by SU, there you will find a Yummy Christmas Cuckoo Clock stamp set.
If you do not have a SU demonstrator, and would like a catalog, please let me know.  I would be happy to pop one in the mail to you.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Shaded Spruce, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Rococo Rose layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Crumb Cake layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is dry embossed with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder.  I used the direct ink to paper technique to darken the layer.  
  • All the clock pieces and words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Whisper White, colored with Stampin' Blends and popped up with dimensionals. 
  • A Metallic Brad is used to hold the clock hands in place.
  • Bakers twine is tucked under the 2 1/2 x 1 piece of Whisper White on which my words are stamped.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.  or click on the Event tab at the top of this page.

In all the work you are doing, work the best you can.  Work as if you were working for the Lord, not for men.  Colossians 3:23

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment