html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Dino Days & Friend Like You Bundles
So, here's the deal, I just haven't grown up yet.  Honestly, I think most would make this card for a child, not me.  I made this card for one of my grown up friends, and I am excited to see his reaction.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Crushed Curry, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Garden Green layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Pear Pizzazz and Garden Green layers are cut out with the Friendly Silhouette Dies.
  • The grass from the Friend Like You stamp set is stamped with Pear Pizzazz ink.
  • My dinosaur, (George) and words are stamped with Shaded Spruce ink and Dino Days, and George is cut out with the Dino dies. 
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my Stampin' Up! website found HERE..

Let your gentleness be know to everyone.  Philippians 4:5

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment