html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, September 9, 2019

Feels Like Frost &
 Frosted Frames Dies
I must give credit for this absolutely beautiful card to Wendy Lee.  Her blog is: CreativeLeeYours.com, and you can see her card HERE, post of August 19, 2019.  
All of the ladies attending my September 10 & September 14, 2019 classes will have the opportunity to make one of these cards.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Seaside Spray layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and the little branch is stamped with Seaside Spray ink and a stamp from Winter Woods.
  • The 4 x 3 piece of the Feels Like Frost DSP is glued on the Seaside Spray layer with snail adhesive.
  • The Night of Navy and Silver Foil layers under the 3 x 1 1/2 piece of the Feels Like Frost DSP is cut out with the Frosted Frames Dies, as well as the Silver Foil branches.
  • The words from Itty Bitty Christmas are stamped with Night of Navy ink and cut out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
  • The 6 1/2" piece of the Seaside Spray metallic ribbon is glued to the back of the Stitched Rectangle die before adhering it to the card front with dimensionals.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!  
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found HERE.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.  

Above all, be careful what you think, because your thoughts control your life.  Proverbs 4:23

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment