html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Gather Together Bundle
My September 2019 classes are right around the corner and I'm excited to share one of the eight cards my ladies will make.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mint Macaron, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Early Espresso layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and I made the background by stamping the leaf with Early Espresso ink. 
  • The Cajun Craze layer is 2 1/4 x 5, and is stamped with Cajun Craze ink and the wheat stamp from Gather Together.
  • The circle is cut from the Come to Gather DSP and the largest circle die from the Layering Circle Dies.
  • The three smaller leaves are cut out with the Gathered Leaves Dies and Copper Foil.
  • The Mint Macaron leaf is made by stamping Mint Macaron ink on the same color cardstock, and cut out with a die from the Gathered Leaves Dies.
  • The gray leaf is made by stamping Early Espresso ink on a piece of the Come to Gather DSP, and cutting it out with a Gathered Leaves Die.
  • The words are stamped on Pretty Peacock cardstock with Versa Mark and heat embossed with white embossing powder and a heat gun.
  • All done, and don't forget to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies used to make these cards, just scroll to the bottom of this post, or click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.

I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Come to me, all who labor and are heaven laden, and I will give you rest.  Matthew 11:28 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment