html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

New Clearance Rack Items
This is very exciting.  Stampin' Up! has updated their Clearance Rack, and the deals are unbelievable.  
Take a peek and should you see anything you would like, grab it while you can, because these deals won't last long.  Click HERE to see all the fantastic "stuff" and to place your order in my on-line store.

I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule on my Stampin' Up! website found HERE.

Pray and ask God for everything you need.  And when you pray, always give thanks.  Philippians 4:6

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment