html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Stampin' Up! is having a buy 3-get-1-free Designer Series Paper Sale
Yes, Stampin' Up! has their Designer Series Paper (DSP) on sale.  Buy 3 packs of DSP, and boom, get one for free.  Great deal, and don't delay, the sale is just until September 30, 2019.  Don't need that much DSP, (say it isn't so!), share with a friend, that's always fun!! 

Should you want to order please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog or on any of the samples below.

I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Right Here..

If we are living in the light of God's presence, just as Christ is, then we have fellowship with one another.  1 John 1:7 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment