This card was designed by Amanda Howard and I made it when I recently attended the NC Demonstrators Quarterly Meeting.
"Artfully Aware" is a beautiful set to have on hand, and perfect for the special times when you need to say something and just don't know what to say.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Sahara Sand, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Night of Navy layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Coastal Cabana layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is dry embossed with the Swirls & Curls embossing folder.
- The 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 piece of the Night of Navy is the base for the 3 3/8 x 2 3/8 piece of Very Vanilla on which my image is stamped with Sahara Sand ink. This piece is popped up with dimensionals.
- Some Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine is wrapped around the top two layers before adhering to the base.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule on my Stampin' Up! website found HERE. or click on the Event tab at the top of this page.
The Lord is my strength and my shield. Psalm 28:7
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,