html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, October 7, 2019

Mosaic Mood Designer Series Paper (DSP) & Healing Hugs
Both of these cards are made with the beautiful Mosaic Mood DSP and the words from Healing Hugs.  The DSP on the top card is the reverse side of the DSP on the bottom card.
Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  pieces of Garden Green, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Crushed Curry layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Mosaic Mood DSP is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The 2 3/4" squares of Terracotta Tile are the bases for the 2 1/2" squares of Garden Green that has been dry embossed with the Mosaic 3D Embossing Folder.
  • The roses are cut out from the DSP with my handy-dandy Paper Snips. 
  • The butterfly (from the Butterfly Gala stamp set) is stamped with Terracotta ink on the same color cardstock and cut out with the Butterfly Duet Punch.
  • The 2 1/8 x 3/4 piece of Terracotta Tile is the base for the 2 x 5/8 piece of Very Vanilla on which my words are stamped with Early Espresso ink. (top card).  The words are stamped directly on the DSP (bottom card).
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!  
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

Above all, be careful what you think, because your thoughts control your life.  Proverbs 4:23

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda
    >

No comments:

Post a Comment