Time for Tags, Timeless Label Punch & Pattern Party Masks
This card was designed by Libby Forman, and I made it when I recently attended the NC Demonstrators Quarterly Meeting. So much fun.
If you would like to see more of what Libby has to offer, please visit her blog at:
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Blushing Bride, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Night of Navy layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Seaside Spray layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is sponged with Seaside Spray ink, a sponge dauber and a Pattern Party Decorative Mask.
- The 4 x 2 3/4 piece of Whisper White is dry embossed with the Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder.
- The pieces of Silver Glimmer Paper, Seaside Spray and Follow Your Art Washi Tape are under the Time for Tags stamped piece.
- The birdie is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Whisper White, cut out with the Timeless Label Punch, and colored with blends.
- In-Color Faceted Dots are added, as well as some Bakers Twine that is colored with Seaside Spray ink and applied with a glue dot.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule on my Stampin' Up! website found HERE. or click on the Event tab at the top of this page.
Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life. Revelation 2:10
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,