html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Daisy Lane, Perennial Birthday & Buffalo Check for my November, 2019 classes
I wanted to share the products and dimensions for the 3rd of the 4 designed I offered for my November, 2019 classes.  
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Sahara Sand layer is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8.
  • The Daffodil Delight layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and is dry embossed with the Pinewood Planks 3D embossing folder.
  • The next piece of Sahara Sand is 5 x 3 3/4 and is stamped with Night of Navy ink and the Buffalo Check background stamp.  Then the edges are torn, and it is adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the Daffodil Delight.
  • The daisy is made by stamping two daisies with Daffodil Delight ink on Daffodil Delight cardstock, and punching with the Daisy Punch. A little Mango Melody ink is sponged in the center of the daisy with a Sponge Dauber, and a Gold Faceted Gem is adhered to the center.
  • Garden Green cardstock and the leaf punch is used to make the leaf behind the daisy. 
  • The words are stamped with Night of Navy ink on a 3 x 2 piece of Crumb Cake.  The edges are sponged with a sponge dauber and Night of Navy ink.  The flag is made with the Banner Triple Punch.
  • A bow is made with Linen Thread and adhered with a mini glue dot.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Our only power and success comes from God.  2 Corinthians 3:5

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment