html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

#Elfie for some fun Christmas cards
When I saw Cindy Malone's card on Pinterest, I said to myself, "Self, this is a darling card, you have to make it".  If you want to see some of Cindy's creations, please visit her blog Here.
Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Coastal Cabana, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Whisper White layers are 5 3/8 x 4 1/8.
  • The Real Red layers are 5 1/8 x 4.
  • The Let it Snow DSP layers are 5 x 3 7/8.
  • The 1 11/16 squares of Whisper White layers are cut out with the Stitched Shapes Dies, and sponged with Coastal Cabana ink after stamping the little elf's with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • The elf's are colored with Stampin' Blends and adhered to Real Red Glimmer paper with dimensionals..
  • The words from Itty Bitty Greetings is stamped with black ink and punched out with the Classic Label Punch.  A second layer is also punched with the Classic Label and cut in half and adhered to the base of the Coastal Cabana with Mini Dimensionals.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Pray and ask God for everything you need.  And when you pray, always give thanks.  Philippians 4:6

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment