html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Merry Christmas Dies, Brightly Gleaming & Toile Tidings DSP
I had fun making these quick and easy cards in about 20 minutes.  
Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Garden Green or Coastal Cabana, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Pretty Peacock or Garden Green layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Brightly Gleaming or Toile Tidings layers are 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Merry Christmas words are cut with Real Red Glimmer paper and the Merry Christmas dies.
  • The copper ornament (top card), is punched with the smaller punch from the Gleaming Ornament punch pack.  The red ribbon is tucked under the ornament (which is adhered with dimensionals), and a Red Rhinestone Basic Jewel is added to the top of the ornament.
  • The church (bottom card), is cut out with Early Espresso and the Still Scenes dies.  I traced the die on So Saffron cardstock and cut it out with my handy-dandy paper snips and adhered it to the back of the Early Espresso church.  The church is popped up with dimensionals.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule on my Stampin' Up! website found HERE.  or click on the Event tab at the top of this page.

The Lord is my strength and my shield.  Psalm 28:7

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment