html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, December 27, 2019

Praiseworthy Prose & Pressed Petals DSP
This time of year our Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog is so sad, why you ask?  Because it is overlooked in favor of the Holiday and now the Spring Occasions catalogs.
So, I decided to pull out one of my favorites from the annual catalog, Praiseworthy Prose & the coordinating Hand-Lettered Prose Dies.  
I am planning my January 7th and January 11th, 2020 classes, and this just might be one of the array of the eight cards I will offer.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Blueberry Bushel, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Daffodil Delight layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Pressed Petals Speciality Designer Series Paper (DSP) is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The letters are cut out with the Hand-Lettered Prose Dies and Whisper White card stock.
  • Two pieces of the 3/8" Blueberry Bushel grosgrain ribbon are glued with snail adhesive.
  • The 3 1/2 x 3/4 narrow strip of Mossy Meadow is the base for the 3 3/8 x 5/8 piece of Whisper White on which the words are stamped with Blueberry Bushel ink.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website. 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment