html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, December 7, 2019

Still Scenes Bundle for my December 2019 Hostess Club
This is the second of the two cards my wonderful and very supportive Hostess Club ladies made when we met on December 5, 2019.  
My lovely assistant, Michelle Wallace and I had fun making these cards with the help of Tina Zinck's video.  You can see her how-to video and card on her blog, The Serene Stamper, Here, post of September 3, 2019. 
(All the supplies are shown at the end of this post.

Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

The Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.  Psalm 100:5

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment