html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, December 16, 2019

Still Scenes & 
Wrapped in Plaid DSP
Another Christmas card made with Still Scenes, and if you truly like this stamp set, you have only until January 2, 2020 to purchase it.  
If you do not have a demonstrator, I would welcome the opportunity.  Please let me know if I can assist you with anything.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Shaded Spruce, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and is dry embossed with the Scripty Embossing Folder.
  • The Gold Foil is 5 x 2 3/4.
  • The Wrapped in Plaid DSP layer is 4 7/8 x 2 5/8.
  • The Cherry Cobbler and Gold Foil circles are cut out with the Layering Circle dies.  The Whisper White circle, on which my image is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink is cut out with the Stitched Shapes Dies.
  • The image is colored with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen.
  • The Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon is wrapped around the Whisper White layer.
  • Three Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels are added at the bottom of the DSP.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

The Lord said, "My Presence will go with you and I will give you rest."  Exodus 33:14

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment