html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Butterfly Gala, Positive Thoughts & Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper
Playing around with some of the products in the 2020 Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog.  I especially liked this sketch, add any words for an any occasion card.  So much fun, so little time.
When you purchase the supplies I used to make this card, you will earn products in the Sale-A-Bration Mini catalog, absolutely free.  Yeah!!! 

Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.  
When you place an order for $70+ (before tax & shipping), I will send you a surprise.  Well, actually, it is a pack of the new beautiful Champagne Rhinestone Jewels.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Poppy Parade scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Pool Party layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic Black layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Peaceful Poppies and vellum pieces are 4 3/4 x 3 1/2.  To adhere the vellum to the DSP, I put a little Multipurpose Liquid Glue on a Silicone Craft Sheet, dabbed it with a Stampin' Sponge, and rubbed the back of the vellum.  The vellum adhered perfectly, and the adhesive did not show through the vellum.  
  • The words from Butterfly Gala are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a 3 1/4 x 1 5/8 piece of Whisper White, and backed with a 3 3/8 x 1 3/4 piece of Basic Black. I used the Banner Triple Punch for the flag.  I also stamped a butterfly from the Positive Thoughts set, in Pool Party.  Both of these pieces are popped up with dimensionals.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment