html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, January 10, 2020

Layered with Kindness & Good Morning Magnolia for my 
January 11, 2020 Class
 
Everyone attending my January, 2020 class will have the opportunity to make 2 each of these beautiful cards.  So, they will get to choose which sentiment to use, and this is such an easy card.
Layered with Kindness is in the Occasions Catalog from Stampin' Up! and coordinates with the Label Me Lovely and Label Me Fancy punches. 
I saw this card on Pinterest, and liked it so much, I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) it for my January 2020 class.
When you purchase the Layered with Kindness stamp set, and the coordinating punches, you will automatically earn any one of 9 products in the Sale-A-Bration Mini catalog, absolutely free.  Yeah!!! 

Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.  
When you place an order for $70+ (before tax & shipping), I will send you a surprise.  Well, actually, it is a pack of the new beautiful Champagne Rhinestone Jewels.  
Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Daffodil Delight scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Gorgeous Grape layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layers are 5 x 3 3/4, and are stamped with Old Olive, Gorgeous Grape and Daffodil Delight ink.
  • A piece of Highland Heather is stamped with Gorgeous Grape ink and punched with the Label Me Lovely punch.
  • The words, either from Layered with Kindness or Good Morning Magnolia are stamped with Gorgeous Grape ink on Whisper White and punched with the Label Me Fancy punch.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

 Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment