html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, February 7, 2020

Happy Birthday to You for my February, 2020 classes.
This is one of the eight cards I am offering at my February, 2020 classes.

When you purchase the supplies I used to make this card, you will earn free products from the 2020 Sale-A-Bration Mini catalog, Yeah!!! 

Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.  
When you place an order for $50+ (before tax & shipping), I will send you a surprise.  Well, actually, it is a pack of the new beautiful Champagne Rhinestone Jewels.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Purple Posy, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Gorgeous Grape layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is dry embossed with the Parisian Flourish embossing folder.
  • The next "trim" layer is made by cutting a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of Purple Posy with two dies from the Stitched Rectangle dies, the largest & the third in from the outside.
  • The cake is stamped on a 3 1/2 x 2 3/4 piece of Whisper White with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, and cut out with the Birthday Dies, a SAB Coordination Product. 
  • The cake is colored with Daffodil Delight Blends.
  • The cake is stamped a second time on a piece of the Best Dressed DSP and the flowers are cut out with the Birthday Dies. 
  • The cake plate is cut out with Gold Foil and glued to the bottom of the cake.
  • The words from Itty Bitty Greetings are stamped with Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White and punched with the Classic Label Punch. 
  • Some Champagne Rhinestones are applied for bling.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment