html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, February 10, 2020

Happy Birthday to You, Birthday Dies & Parisian DSP.
I saw this card on Pinterest and followed it back to Mary Knabe's blog, Stampin Peace. You can see card Here, post of 1/22/2020.  I used new products from the Stampin' Up! 2020 Occasions Catalog and the Sale-a-Bration (SAB) mini catalog.

When you purchase the supplies I used to make this card, you will earn free products from the SAB Mini catalog. Yeah!!! 

Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.  
When you place an order for $50+ (before tax & shipping), I will send you a surprise.  Well, actually, it is a pack of the new beautiful Champagne Rhinestone Jewels.  

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pool Party, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Petal Pink layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The strip of the Parisian Blossoms DSP is 3 3/4 x 1.
  • The 4 x 3 3/4 piece of Champagne Foil is the base for the 3 7/8 x 3 5/8 layer of Parisian Blossoms DSP.
  • The Basic Black piece is 3 1/2 x 2 5/8 and is the base for the 3 3/8 x 2 1/2 Shimmery White cardstock.
  • The cake is stamped on the Shimmery White with Versamark and heat embossed with black embossing powder, then colored with Calypso Coral, and Smoky Slate blends.
  • The flowers on the cake are made by stamping the cake on some Best Dressed DSP with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and cutting out the flowers with the Birthday Dies, and popping them up with dimensionals.
  • Three Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels are added to each flower.
  • Petal Pink ribbon is wrapped around the DSP and the Petal Pink cardstock layers before they are adhered to the base.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment