html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, March 27, 2020

Beautiful Friendship &Lovely is the Day
I had so much fun playing with this wonderful stamp set, Beautiful Friendship, and just kept stamping, and stamping, and stamping.  So much fun, so little time.

When you purchase the supplies I used to make these cards, you will earn products from the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Mini catalog, absolutely free.  Yeah!!! 
Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.  

Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Pretty Peacock scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Rococo Rose layers and the Seaside Spray layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layers are 5 x 3 3/4 and is stamped with Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, Pretty Peacock, and Daffodil Delight ink.
  • I used some 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon. 
  • The Seaside Spray little rectangle layers are 2 1/2 x 1 3/4.  The Pretty Peacock rectangle layers are 2 3/8 x 1 5/8, and the Whisper White layers, on which the words are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink is 2 1/4 x 1 1/2.
  • Rhinestone Basic Jewels are added for that WOW factor.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
    To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
    I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
    Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
      ~Linda
      >

      No comments:

      Post a Comment