html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Beautiful Promenade 
This card made with the Beautiful Promenade stamp set is quick, easy and takes very little product.  Beautiful Promenade is a lovely stamp set that is so versatile and I'm sure I can design cards with more than seven (7) occasions.  This set has coordinating dies, however, I did not need to use them for this card.
When you buy the products I used to make this card, you will earn something free from the Sale-a-Bration (SAB) catalog.  SAB is ending soon, so please don't miss your opportunity to tap into something for free from Stampin' Up!
Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of Cherry Cobbler.
  • The Powder Pink layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is stamped with Cherry Cobbler, and Mossy Meadow ink.
  • The center squares are Mossy Meadow, Powder Pink, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White, all cut out with the Stitched Shaped dies.  
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment