html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, May 11, 2020

Birthday Jubilee
Linda Roberts, my very talented downline, shared this card with me, and I just had to pass on her talents.  
This bundle is in the SU 2020 Occasions Catalog, and makes some beautiful cards. It is retiring on June 2, 2020, and is available while supplies last.

    Recipe:
    • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Grapefruit Grove, scored at 4 1/4.
    • The 5 1/2 x 3 1/2 piece of Grapefruit Grove DSP is the base for the Whisper White Jubilee Beauty Dies.
    • The flowers are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Whisper White, colored with Blends and popped up with Dimensionals.
    • The words are stamped with Soft Suede ink.  
    • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
    Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.

    I hope to resume adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and when I do, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  The details will be right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

    Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
      ~Linda

      No comments:

      Post a Comment