html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Capture the Good & 
On To Adventure
I bought the Capture the Good and On To Adventure just to make this card. Seriously, I did!!! Now I'm so glad I did because they are so much fun to use, and because both of these sets are retiring.  They are available until June 2, 2020, or while supplies last.
I saw this cute, adorable card on Pinterest, and followed it to Tina Wardell’s blog. To see Tina’s video and her card, click Here, post of July 5, 2019.  

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Granny Apple Green, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Basic Black layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The camera, little man, Hank, and the words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White.
  • Hank is colored with Stampin' Blends.  (The blends will not be sold separately, only as a combined set of light and dark beginning with the 2020-21 catalog).  
  • The 7 x 1 3/8 piece of Basic Black is layered with 4 pieces of 1 3/8 x 7/8 pieces of Bird Ballad DSP.  After I glued the DSP to the black cardstock, I punched holes with a 1/8" handheld circle punch, (retired, and available at most craft stores) 
  • The words are colored with my Water-based Black marker and I used a 3/4" circle punch (retired) to cut them out, and popped the circles up with dimensionals. 
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hope to resume adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, soon, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment