html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, May 25, 2020

Check You Out & 
Follow Your Art DSP
I can't help myself, well, I really can, I just don't want to stop using this cute, cute, cute stamp set.  
I know I am going to be so busy with all the new products in the SU catalog, I thought I would have a little more fun with the Check You Out stamp set, before it retires on June 2, 2020.

Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.  

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Coastal Cabana, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Pacific Point layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Follow Your Art DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4.  
  • The 4 x 2 5/8 pieces of Crushed Curry and Whisper White are cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
  • The books are stamped with Calypso Coral, Pacific Point, and Crushed Curry ink.  The library card is stamped with Blushing Bride on White and cut out with my handy-dandy Paper Snips.
  • Henry the worm is stamped with Coastal Cabana on White and also cut out with my Paper Snips.
  • Just checking on you is stamped with Pacific Point ink on white and cut out with a 3/4" punch (retired).
  • Two Gilded Gems are added to the Crushed Curry piece.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
    To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
    I hope to resume adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, in July, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

    Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
      ~Linda
      >

      No comments:

      Post a Comment