html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, May 17, 2020

Check You Out
I wanted to share another quick, easy and fun birthday card.  I liked the Check You Out set when I first saw it in the SU catalog, so here I am, finally using it.

It is retiring from the current catalog and is available until June 2, 2020, or while supplies last.  It is only $16.00 for 16 Stamps.  Super deal.  Check it out!!!

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Grapefruit Grove, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Blueberry Bushel layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is embossed with the Scripty Folder.
  • The 4 1/4 x 3 piece of Granny Apple Green is the base for the 4 1/8 x 2 7/8 piece of Whisper White on which my images are stamped.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hope to resume adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, soon, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment