html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Painted Harvest & Good Morning Magnolia
This beautiful card was made with the soon-to-be retired set, Painted Harvest.  Good news though.  You still have a little bit of time to get it.   See below the recipe for ordering directions.  I appreciate any and all orders, and that's a fact!

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Melon Mambo, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Petal Pink layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and to make my own background, I stamped it with Petal Pink ink.
  • The Soft Suede layer is 4 1/2 x 3 1/4 and is the base for the 4 1/4 x 3 Whisper White piece.
  • The images on the white from Painted Harvest are stamped with Melon Mambo & Soft Suede inks.
  • The popped up flower's are stamped with Melon Mambo and Soft Suede ink and cut out with my handy-dandy Paper Snips.  
  • The leaves are made by stamping Old Olive on white and cut out with the retiring Leaf Punch.
  • The word Hello, from Good Morning Magnolia, is stamped with Soft Suede ink and cut out with the Layering Oval Dies. 
  • The Braided Ribbon Trim is wrapped around these two layers.
  • The completed card is sprayed with a mixture of Champagne Shimmer Mist and alcohol.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hope to hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, in July, 2020, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment