html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Papers
 
 
Look how this beautiful paper can make cards, almost all by itself, well, the paper needs help, that would be us!.  
There are so many ways to use the Pressed Petals Specialty DSP, and here are just four of them.  Add a few embellishments and some words, and there you have it.  An easy, quick card.  This paper is retiring June 2, 2020, and is available while supplies last.  It comes in a pack of 24 double sided 12 x 12 sheets for just $14.50.  

See below for all the products I used.

Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE
Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.

I will resume adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, in June or July, 2020, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment