html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Witty-Cisms
Witty-Cisms has 9 Cling Mount stamps and makes some really cute cards.  Here is one I saw on Pinterest and you can see Jamie's card Here, post of 1/20/2020.  Jamie has lots of pictures, and she shows how she cut the taco stamp apart.
    Recipe:
    • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Real Red scored at 4 1/4.
    • The Mango Melody layer is 5 1/4 x 4. (To save paper, I cut out the scallop circles from this piece before I adhered it to the base). 
    • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
    • The Basic Black layer is 5 x 2 5/8 and is the base for the 5 x 2 1/2 Real Red layer.  
    • The taco is stamped randomly with Real Red ink on the red cardstock.
    • The words are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on two of the 2 1/2 x 3/4 Whisper White pieces, and the Happy Birthday is stamped on a 2 1/2 x 1 piece. The flags are made with the Banner Triple punch.
    • The Basic Black, Real Red, and Whisper White circles are made with the Layering Circle dies.
    • The tacos are stamped on the white circles with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, and Soft Suede Blends.  These are popped up with dimensionals.
    • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
    Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.

    I hope to resume adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and when I do, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  The details will be right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

    Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
      ~Linda

      No comments:

      Post a Comment