html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Hallows Night Magic & Life is Beautiful
I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) this card from a fellow stamper, Tina Wardell.  It was an interesting process, and fun.
To see Tina's card, please visit her blog, Tinascraftyinkspot.com, Here, post of August 24, 2020.

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Bumble Bee, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Cajun Craze layer is 5 1/4 x 4. 
  • The Magic in this Night DSP is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Black Glitter paper is 4 1/8 x 3 1/8.
  • The Basic Black is 4 x 3.  
  • The So Saffron is 3 7/8 x 2 7/8.  I added the smallest circle from the Layering Circle Dies, to make a moon, then began sponging. It is first sponged with Pumpkin Pie ink, and next with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
  • The Life is Beautiful tree and words from Hallow Nights Magic are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
  • Two of the bats are cut out with Black Glimmer paper, and one is Basic Black cardstock, using the Halloween Magic Dies.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment