html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, October 12, 2020

    Flight of Fancy

for Halloween

Isn't my little flying fancy witch so cute.  I'm really, really, really liking this set.  And, I enjoy working with the designer series papers (dsp) from Stampin' Up!  Why?  Because the dsp coordinates with their cardstock, and that is especially wonderful for those of us who are color challenged.  Just sayin'.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mango Melody scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Cajun Craze layer is 5 1/4 x 4. 
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.  The bats, spider webs, and words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.  The fancy witch is stamped with the same ink on a scrap piece of white and cut out with my handy-dandy paper snips.
  • The Plaid Tidings, and Magic in this Night dsp, and the Black Glitter paper are 5 x 1/2.
  • The Happy Haunting is cut out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
  • My fancy witch is colored with blends. (see below for specific colors)  
  • All done!!!
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog. 
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment