html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, October 4, 2020

  Nothings Better Than for My October, 2020 classes

An adorable card for my October 6, & 10, 2020 Creative Therapy Card Classes.  
So much fun to make, and besides that, who doesn't like cookies!!
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pacific Point, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Cinnamon Cider is layer is 5 1/4 x 4. 
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The DSP on the top card is from the Flowers for Every Season, and the DSP on the bottom card is from the 2020-22 In-Color DSP and both are 5 x 2 1/4.
  • The cookies are stamped with Early Espresso and Cinnamon Cider ink.  
  • The 2 3/8 Pacific Point Stitched Circle is the base for the 2 1/8 Whisper White Circle on which the words are stamped with Early Espresso ink.
  • Before adhering the circles to the card with dimensionals, I wrapped some Cinnamon Cider ribbon around the Whisper White/Cinnamon Cider combo.
  • An extra cookie is stamped and cut out with the Love You More Than dies. .
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog. 
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment