html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, October 16, 2020

 Ridiculously Awesome, Positive Thoughts, & Swirly Frames

I saw this card on Pinterest from Lisa Kmiec.  You can see her card on her blog Here, post of June 18, 2020.  

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Soft Sea Foam, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Misty Moonlight layer is 5 1/4 x 4. 
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is stamped with images from Positive Thoughts and Soft Seafoam, Misty Moonlight, and Petal Pink ink.
  • The Petal Pink circle is made by stamping an image from Swirly Frames on some Petal Pink cardstock with Versamark ink, heat embossing with Gold Embossing powder, and cutting it out with one of Layering Circle dies and my brand new Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine.😊
  • The Whisper White circle is stamped with Misty Moonlight ink, and cut out with the Stitched Shapes dies.
  • The Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon is added to the top two layers. 
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope!!!
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog. 
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment