html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Greeting Cards Kids at Christmas

Another card I have planned for my Christmas in July classes coming up this month. I got the original idea here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1779574?&cat=19774 and sponged the sky instead of using my brayer. I hope you like it.

Recipe: Stamps: Greeting Card Kids (don't you just love this little munckin!), Lovely as a Tree, Loads of Love (for words); Paper: Bashful Blue, Soft Suede, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White; Ink: Bashful Blue, Soft Suede, Riding Hood Red classic ink and Old Olive, Soft Suede, Riding Hood Red, Bashful Blue markers; Accessories: Post-it notes (to mask the moon), sponge (for sky), dazzling diamonds, heat tool, dimensionals (I stamped the tree in her wagon a second time, colored it and popped it up over the first stamped image).
I had a really good time making this very happy card. Christmas cards don't always have to be green and red, do they? Loved the colors, images, well, I just loved everything about this card. To see other cards and projects, please visit my Stampin' Up website at: http://www.lindafisher.stampinup.net/.
Thank you for stopping by today,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment