Sweetest Thing &
Jar of Sweets for my January 2019 classes
Now who wouldn't want to get this birthday card? I would, and so would my little six year old granddaughter. Just sayin'.
This fun card is going to be one I am offering at my January 8 & 12, 2019 Creative Therapy card classes. Want to know the best news? The jar and candies will be all cut out for you. What could be better than that, right?
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Coastal Cabana scored at 4 1/4.
- The Gorgeous Grape layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is dry embossed with the Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder.
- The 3 3/4 x 2 5/8 piece of Pineapple Punch is the base for the 3 5/8 x 2 1/2 piece of How Sweet It Is DSP.
- The jar is cut out from the How Sweet It Is DSP and the dies from the Jar of Sweets.
- The little candies are also from the same DSP and cut out with my wonderful Paper Snips.
- The words and outline on the die cut are stamped with Gorgeous Grape on Whisper White and cut out with the Jar of Sweets Dies.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Lord, keep watch over the door of my lips. Psalm 141:3
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,