Beautiful Two-Tone Flora
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.
- I adhered the 5 1/4 x 4 Boho Blue layer to the base.
- The 5 x 3 3/4 Basic White is embossed with the Countryside Blossoms Folder, and I adhered this piece to the Boho Blue.
- I cut out a piece of Vellum Cardstock with the largest of the Stitched Shapes dies. I added it to the Basic White with adhesive.
- The 3 3/4 x 1 3/8 piece of Night of Navy is the base for the 3 3/4 x 1 1/4 piece of Countryside Inn DSP. I adhered these two pieces together with adhesive and wrapped some Boho Blue 3/8" Textured Ribbon around them. I then added this combination to my card front with liquid glue.
- I used Moody Mauve, Bubble Bath, and Boho Blue inks for the flowers, and Pool Party ink for the leaves. All are cut out with the Two-Tone Flora dies.
- The words are stamped with Night of Navy ink on Basic White and cut out with a Stylish Shapes Die. I also cut out an additional die in Night of Navy and added it behind the basic white cutout. Both are added to the card front with glue dots.
- I punched three flowers with the Petal Park Builder Punch, two with Night of Navy and one from Boho Blue. I adhered them together with glue dots, and added them to the card front with more glue dots. I added Blueberry Bushel Tinsel Gems to the center of the flowers.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.