Please plan to attend my next set of Creative Paper Therapy classes on either April 4, April 6, and April 8, 2017, or come to all three to make this card. All the cutting has been done for you, just stamp and color, and glue. What can be easier, right?
- The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Chocolate Chip scored at 4 1/4.
- Next the piece of Pool Party is 5 1/4 x 4. I used the stamp from Falling Flowers and Pool Party ink to make my own background.
- I used one of the Lots of Labels Framelits and Whisper White cardstock to cut the piece on which I stamped my words with Memento Tuxedo ink. Before I glued this to my Pool Party piece, I added 1/2 of a Delicate White Doily to the back of the label piece.
- The flowers are stamped on Whisper White with Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Peekaboo Peach ink, then colored with the coordinating markers. The leaves are Garden Green card stock, and I used the May Flowers Framelits Dies to cut out all the flowers and leaves.
- I put White Perfect Accents in the centers of the flowers.
- All done, and don't forget to decorate your envelope.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.
This is the message we have heard from Him and declare to you: God is light; in Him there is no darkness. I John 1:5
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,